Successful communities have a plan for the future. For a community and its members to advance, there must be a shared vision of what the community wants to become. Newport/Cocke County believes through partnerships, we can provide both economic opportunity and quality of life for all citizens and businesses in Cocke County and around the region.
The Newport Harvest Street Festival is located in the heart of downtown Newport, TN. The festival spans 3 blocks of downtown and is located just minutes off of Interstate 40. Newport is centrally located 45 minutes from Knoxville, TN, 60 minutes from Asheville, NC and 90 minutes from the Tri-Cities.
- Saturday, October 3, 2015: 10am to 6pm
- Sunday, October 4, 2015: 11am to 5:30pm
- One item space 10’x13’ for Chamber of Commerce members - $75
- One item space 10’x13’ for Non-Chamber of Commerce members - $100
- Multiple food item space 10’x20’ for Chamber of Commerce members - $200
- Multiple food item space 10’x20’ for Non-Chamber of Commerce members - $225
- Vendor Electric- $25.00
- Food Electric - $50.00 Mandatory cleaning deposit $50.00 (will be returned if spot is cleaned)